- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 stick of butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules (i omitted it for the bundt cakes)
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cup zucchini, unpeeled & grated
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or more!)
Combine all dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, baking soda & powder) in a bowl and whisk to combine.
Combine butter and sugar first and mix well before adding vanilla & eggs. (you get the best consistency if you DON'T use a hand blender)
Slowly add the dry mix into the wet mix and when thoroughly combined add in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
Put the mix in a buttered/sprayed pan of your choice and allow it to bake for:
15 minutes for mini bundt pans
20-35 minutes for most other cake pans
Or until a toothpick comes out clean.